Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hello again, i write from the Beijing airport, waiting to catch a flight west. my body still aches from the beating i took in some country side Mongolian wrestling matches. After some crazy scrambling of flights, and a couple of high level phone calls amaraa was able to find me a way back into china (equiped with a very contraband authentic Mongolian sword). Once again i must extend a warm thanks for the my loving Mongolian family, for their hospitality showed me a nature in the human race which i had not known to be capable, one of true brotherhood! Now i head west towards a land which i am doubly unwelcome. I head to kashar, atown which boarders Afghanistan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan, a place which neither favors the American customs of the west, or the Han invasion from the east. However the call of desert swept oasis' and exotic treasures calls me in the same way its called traders for the last 2000 years. I am excited and nervous to head toward the unknown! Wish me luck!!!! Naching, yu-min, or albert Albert Lin

No comments: